CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

18 February 2011

Today

So far so good, today. I got up at 8:15a, unloaded/loaded the dishwasher and made myself breakfast. And started a load of laundry.  The sun is shining again today.  Praise to my Lord for never giving up on me, you gave me one more day of sunshine to enjoy (finally got a clue), before the temperature drop and rain coming tomorrow.

2 scrambled eggs with 3 slices of Canadian bacon and a sprinkle of cheese, and Tbsp of ketchup (i know not low in sugar). Oh and OJ. Total so far is: 346 cal. and 32.1 g. protein (Half way to my daily goal which is 63) and 20.1 g fat.  The calories are  and fat are a little high. I'm thinking maybe i'll try 1 whole egg and then an egg white.  I ate all of it and it was too much.  Remember to slow down....
I logged everything in my FIT DAY account.

I still need to take my pills and vitamin.  I'm off to Sarah and Jim's to play "Jonesie" aka "Indiana Jones" on X-Box with the Wyatt monster.  Can't wait !

No comments: